Thursday 15 July 2010

Football Betting

I'm probably not the only one in the world who likes a flutter on the football and I do like an anti-post bet on who is going to win all the leagues. Looking at this Ladbrokes slip,who would you bung money on this time round?

For me the premier League win be won by Chelsea the 13/8 favourites. The Championship I'm going for newly promoted Norwich at 14/1. League One I think Southampton the favourites are certs at 11/4 and for League 2 I like the look of Gillingham to go back up at a tasty 9/1.

A £5 win accumalator on the above pays £7368.

Who's your money on?

2 comments:

  1. Not a betting man but:

    Premier league - 1st Utd, 2nd Chelsea, 3rd City, 4th Arsenal
    Champions league - Utd to fight it out with Barca (winners dependent on utd not selling Vidic and Glazers put their hands in their pocket for a world class creative midfielder).
    FA Cup - Chelsea
    League Cup - City
    Championship - Forest
    Division 1 - Southampton

    How much for that lot Longy - against my better nature might put a crafty fiver on. Reckon that would pay for for a few foreign trips in the CL this year and keep the wife and kids happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mullers

    I don't know about the CL,FA Cup and League Cup prizes but if at a very conservative bet,say Utd were 9/2 to win the CL,Chelsea were 3/1 for the FAC and Citeh were 4/1 for the League Cup, for a £5 win bet you'd pick up the grand total of £51046.875 if all six of your selections came in. I checked that 3 times to see if it was right and even if that decimal point is in the wrong place which I think it is,then its still half a million. Not bad!

    ReplyDelete